Top 5 MIUI Fonts which Enhance Your Smartphone Look Everyday - MIUI STUDIO

Hot

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Top 5 MIUI Fonts which Enhance Your Smartphone Look Everyday

Top 5 MIUI Fonts which Enhance Your Smartphone Look Everyday

Hello Folks,
How are you? Hope you all are well. As I always see that everyone wants to change their fonts from default. So Here I will provide you the cool fonts that will give your phone a new look everyday. So without wasting much time let's do it.

MIUI FONTS : GIVE YOUR PHONE A NEW LOOK

Font 1: Moby ginkgo
I think this font is  the most demanded font in our Themes Store App. This one is my favorite. I always use this fonts. Now you can use it.
Font 2: Moby Donut
Font 3: Moby Appally
Font 4: Jetter


Font 5: Carol


Go to Themes App----- Click Font Option---- Find these Fonts in Search Bar---- Then apply your Favorite one.


These all fonts available in Theme App. So just open Theme application and go to font option and search these all font in font section. Download these font one by one and apply in your device and enjoy it!
Hope you like it. Soon I will again come with new and Amazing Stuff.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad